Conrail SW-7 switcher #8841 leads a switch run off the the east end of the Maumee River bridge, at CP “Maumee”, on 30 July 1989.
At this time Conrail had an intermodal ramp on the Toledo Central Union Terminal property, and these cars, having been loaded there, are being taken across the river, probably to Stanley Yard. They will be switched onto a main line train for furtherance out of town.
Conrail #8841 was built for the New York Central Railroad in January 1950. This engine also worked for NYC subsidiary Indiana Harbor Belt Railroad.